Please note that our Spring 2019 workshop begins on March 7, 2019 and finishes on April 11, 2019. The workshop is a six week workshop that meets every Thursday and the workshop begins promptly at 7:30 p.m. We highly recommend for the first night that you come 30 minutes early so that we can get your registration form processed and so you do not miss any of the workshop.
Please note that FREE Child Care for infants through sixth graders is available each evening of the Workshop. Please call 949.610.1701 to make child care reservations. Also, participation in the Children’s Divorce Recovery Workshop and Teen Divorce Recovery Workshop is FREE. We highly encourage you to take advantage of these two great programs for your children. Remember they are hurting as much as you.
The workshop is being hosted and held at:
St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church
600 St. Andrews Road, Newport Beach, CA 92663
- Is This Really Happening to Me?
- Understanding your Divorce Experience. Getting yourself stabilized. Breaking free from pining after hope is gone
- Moving Yourself Forward.
- Tactics against Procrastination. Bringing Yourself Up from Down.
- And a special presentation by Megan Stirrat, Certified Divorce Analyst of Merrill Lynch “The Top Five Financial Mistakes Made when Divorcing.”
- Coping with Your Ex and Anger Management.
- Helping Kids Cope with Divorce. With Dr. Lois Nightingale, psychologist and author.
- For those with grown kids or no kids: Coping with Divorce Stress, with Greg Clarke, iron man triathlete and Director of Up and Running Again.
- Finding and Experiencing Forgiveness.
- Letting Go of Bitterness and Resentment. Forgiving without Giving up Your Integrity.
- Creating New Relationships.
- Rethinking Dating from the Ground up.
- Pitfalls to Avoid in Dating.
- How to a Make and Become a better Pick.
- Also presenting: Chrissy Follis, LMFT, specializing in: Current Issues in Dating and Dating Websites.