The next workshop will begin in the fall. The exact date is not confirmed at this time. The workshop will meet for 6 weeks on Thursday evenings. The program will start promptly at 7:00 pm and end at approximately 9:00 pm.
This will be an in-person workshop. The lecture portion of the evening will be held in Dierenfield Hall. The small groups portion of the evening will be held outdoors, in covered areas, with heaters and lighting.
- Is This Really Happening to Me?
- Understanding your Divorce Experience. Getting yourself stabilized. Breaking free from pining after hope is gone
- Moving Yourself Forward.
- Tactics against Procrastination. Bringing Yourself Up from Down.
- Coping with Your Ex and Anger Management.
- Coping with Stress
- Finding and Experiencing Forgiveness.
- Letting Go of Bitterness and Resentment. Forgiving without Giving up Your Integrity.
- Creating New Relationships.
- How to a Make and Become a better Pick.